1. Please describe the condition you had/general health prior to receiving chiropractic care at Vital Clinic. And how did condition affect your daily life or performance?
I was in good health but my lower back and neck were my biggest problems with discomfort in sitting and never comfortable. I was ware of my problems from previous consultation and x-ray -Kyphosis in the upper back area. And Lordosis in the lower back- from another specialist. I was told nothing could be done, i was stuck with bad posture and pain. This discomfort affected me daily.
- Please describe any previous methods of health care you used before coming to Vital Clinic Chiropractic. (Medications, therapies, surgeries, etc.) What were the results?
X-ray and regular Chiropractic, Pilates and Physio Treatments. All underlined the problems
"Scoliosis" slight which caused pelvic imbalances ans knocked my back + neck out regularly. Non really gave me a long term health plan or any real lasting results. They did not correct the exaggerated curves i had developed nor correct the pelvic instability. I was always told there could be no improvement to the kyphosis or ' hump' in the upper back.
2. How has chiropractic care changed your condition and improved your life
From day one of my consultation with Dr Lee, i was given hope that my spine could improve. He looked at me too as a whole and not just a spine. He sensed everything that was out of balance and from day one i was on a journey to complete health and understanding of what i need to maintain my health and vitality.
He corrected my pelvis to make it more stable, improved the mobility of my spine + straighten me out!
- Are you experiencing any other benefits in your life other than a reduction in pain? (For example: Quality of sleep, improved digestion, increased energy, enhanced immunity, etc)?
The reduction in pain and discomfort has been huge. I feel wonderful, taller and more confident as my posture as been improved very much. I continue to see Dr Lee regularly and see continued improvements. He is a true magic man and I continue to recommend him to others.
3. Why do you think chiropractic care is important even after symptoms are relieved?
4. Additional notes/Comments
This man is without doubt magic and very talented. I can not recommend him enough. I would travel from any where to see him. He has been a life saver and my body thanks him.
Here is her original testimonial form Written in English.